Dr Steve Harris has been studying performance for thirty years of which fifteen have been devoted to performance improvement through an integrated mind and body approach.
His MBA dissertation at the University of Cape Town focused on business performance improvement. He followed this with a PhD thesis on Mental Toughness as a factor in performance.
Academic research combined with experiences assisting business organizations and sport teams at all levels led to his work as a motivational speaker, workshop facilitator, conference speaker and keynote speaker.
Steve has the business knowledge and skills to view a wide range of problems with a perspective broader than the established patterns that entrench thinking and close minds. He can also address them with a diverse set of tools.
Most noteworthy present and past activities are:
- PhD and MBA
- Author of the motivational book: Mental Toughness – Mastering your Mind
- Author of the novel: Impimpi – Black Anger and White Fear
- Playwright – Borderline performed at National Arts Festival
- CEO of eta College – specializing in sport and exercise science qualifications
- Former mind coach and team manager for the Springbok rugby team
- Former winner Anglo American’s “Build a Business” contest for entrepreneurs
- Former World champion in Surf Lifesaving
- Former General manager of an international F.M.C.G. company
When you book Steve, you get a motivational speaker, conference speaker or facilitator who:
1. Can help you develop and sustain a unique competitive advantage
2. Provides content that is grounded in scientific research
3. Can adapt content to your needs
4. Is entertaining, credible and an example of what he claims
5. Can provide a follow-up learning experience
Dr Steve Harris is a Motivational speaker in England Motivational speaker in London Motivational speaker in Johannesburg Motivational speaker in Cape Town Motivational speaker in Durban and Motivational speaker in South Africa.
Services Include: Facilitation | Team Building | Motivational Speaking