(Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity)
When searching for the best motivational speakers, find one who can teach Mental Toughness to manage VUCA
A definition of mental toughness
Mental toughness as the ability to manage your mind so that it directs your energy to the right place, at the right time, for the right reason. Now you can give your best performance consistently, regardless of what is going on within and around you. By doing this you become the best possible, and then better, version of yourself.
Key points on mental toughness
- You need “fire in the belly and ice in the brain”.
- You develop a self-authoring mind to balance your socially conditioned mind.
- You adapt from surviving to thriving by improving each mental toughness component by 1%.
- You use concentration with passion and conditional optimism to serve stakeholders.
- You access composure to transcend volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- You apply controlled aggression through increasing energy, intensity and will power.
- You express confidence through supreme self-belief without arrogance.
- You take calculated risks by combining curiosity with the courage to innovate and improvise.
- You pursue competence towards the goal of wisdom through learning and unlearning.
- You display commitment through integrity, gritting, adapting and knowing how to quit.
Your mental toughness mantra is: the strongest will survive, the most adaptive will thrive.
Contact me to discuss your need for the best motivational speakers in South Africa