Johannesburg city hired me as a facilitator, who is also a motivational speaker, for their three-day mayor of Johannesburg, Herman Mashaba’s, strategic session (Lekgotla). The group consists of 120 delegates, comprising a mix of politicians and employees.
The main outcome was to ensure improved service delivery to Johannesburg residents. The secondary outcome was creating new value that will position Johannesburg as the leading metro in South Africa and Africa.
As the facilitator I needed to:
- Steer the participants towards the achievement of the objectives
- Introduce speakers, involve attendees and enable questions
- Keep the group to the agenda so that there is a better understanding of the strategic direction
- Provide leadership without taking the reins
- Manage the smooth running of the sessions and implement effective conflict management
- Track key strategic decisions
- Produce a report that provides recommendations for the city’s strategic leadership issues
Contact me to discuss your need for best motivational speakers, facilitation and team building.