I have been exposed to such an amazing variety of organizations to help with facilitation of their strategic planning. These range from trade unions, large, medium and small corporates, government departments and private schools.
In all instances they want similar outcomes. E.g.
- Discover new organizational value using strategic planning
- Create new shared value for stakeholders
- Prioritising strategic directions
- Identify strategic opportunities that include new shared value
- Distill action plans that gets the process going
- Manage the smooth running and implement effective conflict management
- Generate motivation and teamwork in the group